OCTO’s blog is a forum for civil dialogue on various technology, innovation, and infrastructure topics. OCTO encourages comments from the public and hopes that interested individuals will submit thoughts and reactions on a regular basis. OCTO also hopes commenters will bring ideas and opportunities that we can help promote, participate in, or support. A few key points:
- OCTO’s blog is moderated and we expect this community to be respectful – we know you will be. All comments, however, will be reviewed before posting.
- We welcome criticism and actually encourage it – that’s how we get better - but we will not post any comments that include personal attacks, slurs, or offensive language.
- The comment in-box will be monitored during normal business hours – and whenever possible at other times - and comments will be posted during that time.
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Thank you for visiting! If you have questions or would like to submit a guest post on a technology topic, email [email protected].