The District of Columbia Geographic Information System (DC GIS) provides District agencies and the public geospatial data and enterprise applications. GIS empowers policymakers and implementers with data and application tools to support better decision-making and performance. Learn how GIS improves quality and lowers the cost of services provided by the DC Government by visiting the links below. Please read our Terms of Service or contact us by email.
Featured Geospatial Data, Tools and Services
- DC ArcGIS Online Organization
- DC Custom Agency Online Mapping
- Download Data from the District Data Catalog
- Master Address Repository
- Develop Websites Using GIS Web Data and Map Services