What is the DC Esri ELA
Who is eligible to access the ELA?
All City of DC directorates and components
Commercial contractors doing work on behalf of the City of DC
What is included in the Esri ELA?
Desktop - ArcView, ArcEditro, ArcInfo
Extensions: Spatial, Network, 3D, Geostatistical, Maplex, Workflow Manager (formerly JTX), PLTS, Data Interoperability.
Server - Basic, Standard, Advanced Levels
Extensions: Spatial, Network, 3D, Geostatistical, Image Server, Geoportal, Data Interoperability
- ArcGIS Mobile (now included in all ArcGIS 10.1 products and ArcGIS Server Advanced Enterprise)
- ArcPad (contact DC GIS)
- Apps for iOS - iPhone/iPad
- ArcLogistics (5 Licenses)
- Business Analyst Online (5 Licenses)
- Esri Developer Network (EDN) (10 Licenses)
Training for DC Full-time Employees
Esri User Conferences
- Esri International User's Conference - San Diego, CA
- Esri Federal User's Conference - Washington, DC
ArcGIS Desktop License Usage Reports
DC ELA Point of Contact
OCTO GIS Program Manager
Phone: (202) 442-7100