DC-Net offers fully dedicated, what-you-sign-up-for-is-what-you-get Internet—all the time. No up to speeds. No waiting around. No oversubscription. We also offer the same upload and download speeds (meaning that users will feel the difference both in accessing the Internet and in sending data). Our service is backed by a full service level agreement (SLA) and a professional, responsive 24/7 support team.
NOTE: Internet pricing reduced as of November 1, 2021. Please see Community Anchor Services Guide for new pricing.
Key features include:
- Bandwidth speeds available from 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Ability to burst over purchased bandwidth
- Public IP addressing available
- Guaranteed symmetrical bandwidth, unlike up to speeds promoted by cable modem and commercial fiber-based services
- No oversubscription
- Bandwidth over a private enterprise network dedicated for community anchor institutions
- High availability:
- Redundantly routed over diverse fiber path
- Redundant electronics in the core
- Backed by SLA
- Dedicated support:
- Helpdesk support
- Dedicated 24x7 network monitoring and customer support